Monday, February 6, 2017

MUA February: Eva KB

 
 
Your name: Eva KB
Your IG: ekbsmakeupdiary


Where are you from?
Montreal, Canada 

What made you fall in love with makeup and beauty?
When makeup was first becoming popular on social media 6-7 years ago, I spent all my time watching videos and practising! This is what brought me to get a professional education in the field! 

What is your go-to moisturizer?
CeraVe

Matte lips or lip gloss?
Matte lips 

What time period in beauty do you most wish you could live in for  a few days?
1920, but I appreciate the now so much more since we have the freedom to try pretty much anything in a far more accepting world! 

Favorite beauty IGs to follow:
dominiquedlr is forever my inspiration! 

Best way for fans to keep up with what you're doing?
My IG :) 

What is your advice for plus sized fashionistas who want to look and feel fabulous?
There are some amazing plus sized creators on IG who rock their beauty and style! Beauty and confidence doesn't have a body type! 

What can we do, right now, to make the world a better place?
Share positivity with people! We are always so focused on criticism, especially in the beauty industry, but complimenting and focusing on what you find beautiful can have a huge positive impact in your own life, but also in the lives of others! I challenge you all to compliment a stranger at least once a day



What's your favorite...
Red lipstick? Drop Dead Red by too faced
Song, currently? Go off, MIA
Website for buying beauty? Sephora or indie brands
Nail polish? I do my own nails and I'm loving the chrome powders right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment